Terms and Conditions / Refunds Policy
- Though every effort will be made to ensure that the itinerary is followed as closely as possible, given uncertain river and other local conditions, all schedules may be subject to alterations, delays or cancellations at short notice.
- In the event that a boat tour is cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions, Blackwater Eco Tours will offer a boat trip on a suitable date and time or a full refund.
- Where customers have pre-booked and payed online and wish to cancel their trip, Blackwater Eco Tours requires 48-hours cancelation notice in order to provide a full refund.
- If you are delayed or unable to make a tour through circumstances beyond your control, we may offer alternative time or date, but only if prior notice is given and at managements discretion.
- The boat crew are jointly responsible for passengers’ comfort and safety. Passengers must accept their decisions and instructions.
- Whilst our crew do everything in their power to facilitate access to the boat, during embarking and disembarking, it is possible that customers may have to navigate minimal slippery conditions. Elderly clients should consult their doctor to ensure that they are fit for travel. Regrettably,we cannot facilitate wheelchair users.
- Blackwater Eco Tours accepts no liability or responsibility for loss or damage to passenger’s property whilst on board a company vessel.
- All participants must wear our personal flotation device (life jacket) at all times on the river.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.